Imagine how much more your organization could achieve with a monthly advertising budget of $10,000. You could reach out to new donors, recruit more volunteers and reach out to interested companies directly from Google’s paid search results. All this is now possible for every non-profit organization, thanks to the Google Ad Grants program.
What is the program about?
Ad Grants is Google’s new program, which grants nonprofit organizations free advertising bugets of up to $10,000 per month. This allows you to reach up to hundreds of thousands of potential donors, decision-makers and people who are interested in volunteering, on an annual basis.
The money allocated can be spent on the Google Ads network (Googles paid search results). For example, if a user searched for “Donate to charity”, your ad could be one of the first results – As long as it fulfills the requirements.
- Ads may only contain text (no image or video ads)
- Ads appear in Google search results below normal paid ads
- Campaigns must target targeted keywords
- The maximum bid for one click is $2
Your organization is eligible for the program if it meets the following criteria, it must:
- Hold valid charity status and apply for Google for Nonprofits
- Apply for Google Ad Grants
- Acknowledge and agree to Google’s required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Have a live website with substantial content
Do you believe you meet the above requirements and want to start Google advertising ? SEOSEON is an official Google Partner company and, in collaboration with Google, we help your organization to register, design advertising, and track results. Contact us and let us know more about the program.